MCP has resumed operations and we would like to reassure our clients that we are abiding with government advice on safe working procedures in light of the COVID-19 pandemic.
We continue to keep abreast of the RICS’s advice and are therefore asking all the main contractors we work with to familiarise themselves with them, such as:
• provide a register with the site management team upon arrival for a coronavirus briefing;
• ensure staff stay at home if they have any coronavirus symptoms or are living with someone who has;
• apply the government guidance for safer travel, including the avoidance of use of public transport where possible;
• take time to understand and comply with all guidance provided, in particular with regards to social distancing
• report any concerns to the site manager;
• only undertaking operations that can be carried out safely;
• establish safe access and egress to the site;
• provide safe shared facilities;
• give all site visitors a safety induction to ensure they fully understand the measures in place on the site to protect them and others;
• ensure measures are in place to enable anyone on site to abide by social distancing guidance and taking mitigating action to reduce the risk of transmission where not possible;
• provide clean welfare facilities and hand washing points and sanitisers across the site;
• develop detailed policies that allow customers to visit sites and view homes safely and in accordance with all social distancing guidelines;
• communicate with neighbours so they are aware we are working to Government guidelines.
If you have any questions or concerns relating to our COVID-19 safe working response, then please contact us.