What is a licence to alter?

Residential Refurbishment - MCP - Commercial Building Consultants

If you live in a flat, whether it is purpose built or part of a converted house, and want to refurbish or make any changes it is likely that you will need to obtain a licence to alter. Depending on the conditions within your lease, it is likely you will require the landlord’s permission to carry out the proposed works, even if you own … Read More